addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Speaking of Design Message Board › Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone

Andrew B.
A.Blanchard
Group Organizer
Northville, MI
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to send out a quick email letting everyone know that I am the new organizer for Speaking of Design. I am a designer based in Northville, MI currently working for a web design shop. I look forward revitalizing this group and hopefully meeting most of you.

I would like to get a conversation going about an informal mixer for March. If anyone has ideas or suggestions on location and date I would love to hear them.

I look forward to getting together and meeting some new designers.

Thanks
Andy Blanchard
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for taking charge Andy. I will look forward to it!

Yours,
Lynne