Speed Friending Events - Chicago Message Board › Upcoming Meet up's for SPEED FRIENDING!

Upcoming Meet up's for SPEED FRIENDING!

A former member
Hello again speed frienders! So next month we are going to keep 1 event open to EVERYBODY! Next month we will be having 2 events, most likely split up by age groups, unless you guys have a better idea! Im open to any and all idea's! The first 10 people that sign up for this event are going to get a raffle ticket to win a free speed friending event! This means that the 4 people that have RSVPed so far will be getting a raffle ticket, and the next 6 that sign up. This event gets sweeter and sweeter everyday! Don't forget about the bar tab at Rebel we will be giving away, the gift card to mia francesca's, and now a free speed friending event! If I add any other prizes or giveaway's I will let you guys know, but for now sign up quick for your chance to win that free event! You guys know where to see the details, but because I am such a nice person I included them again! WHAT A HOST! lol. The link and info is below. I really hope to see a couple of firmilar faces from the last event we had and I definetly can't wait to meet the ones I have not! Hope everyone's week is going great!

http://www.meetup.com/Speed-Friending-Events-Chicago/events/100423722/­

Where: Rebel Bar and Grill, 3462 N Clark St
(1/2 block south of Wrigley Field)
Chicago, IL

When: 6:30 (check in), event start at 7pm

Drink Specials: $3 domestic bottles, $4 absolute cocktails, $5 bombs

Prizes: Rebel bar tab, mia francesca's gift card, free speed friending event (first 10 people receive a raffle card for this)

Please email me or call me with any question!

Devon Kelly

(847) 207-1377

Devon@speeddatechicago[/url] or dakelly04@gmail.com­