Speed Friending Events - Chicago Message Board › LAST CHANCE TO RSVP FOR SPEED FRIENDING!

LAST CHANCE TO RSVP FOR SPEED FRIENDING!DINNER,DRINKS,POOL,SHOW,&PRIZES INCLUDED!!

A former member
LAST CHANCE TO RSVP AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR SPEED FRIENDING! THIS EVENT INCLUDES;

-5 4OZ BEERS

-1 DRINK OF CHOICE

-DINNER (VARIETY OF FOOD)

-SPEED FRIENDING EVENT (PROFESSIONALLY NETWORK, FIND NEW BUDDIES, AND LAND SOME DATES!)

-FREE POOL ALL NIGHT

-2 FREE BURLESQUE SHOWS

-CHANCE TO WIN TONS OF PRIZES FOR ONLY $29 IF YOU PREPAY AND $30 AT THE DOOR

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE DRINK/FOOD SPECIALS YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO COME AND PLAY $20 AND JUST PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT (YOU WILL GET POOL AND THE 2 BURLESQUE SHOWS FOR FREE AS WELL. BUT YOU WILL BUY YOUR OWN DRINKS AND FOOD). AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS YOU CAN PAY $20 AT THE DOOR (OR $30 IF YOU WANT DINNER AND DRINKS).

WHY SPEED FRIEND?

-YOU CAN FIND MORE THAN JUST DATES! THESE EVENTS PROVIDE A NO PRESSURE ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU CAN PROFESSIONALLY NETWORK, FIND YOU NEW DRINKING BUDDY, AND IF YOUR SINGLE GET SOME DATES! IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THIS NOW IS YOUR CHANCE, AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT WE WIL REFUND YOUR MONEY! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

-MOST SPEED DATING EVENTS ARE $35-$40 AND THEY DO NOT COME WITH FOOD OR DRINKS, AND YOU DON'T GET 1/2 THE PERKS THIS EVENT PROVIDES! SO COME TRY IT OUT, THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AMAZING NIGHT OUT!

DEVON@SPEEDDATECHICAGO.COM­

847-207-1377

-IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING AND PAYING $20 AT THE DOOR AND NOT GETTING THE DRINK DEALS PLEASE EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME. THANKS!

3010 N LINCOLN AVE, LAKEVIEW, CHICAGO, IL

LINCOLN TAP ROOM

7-9PM (CHECK IN 6:30PM. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE! IF YOU ARE TRY TO TEXT ME!)