Speed Friending Events - Chicago Message Board › Close Personal Friend of mine, could use help.

Close Personal Friend of mine, could use help.

Matthew
user 41117052
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hey Guys!

I don't normally do this..  but, a close personal friend of mine, Lorrie Ozbey the best hypnotist and youth life-coach I've ever known, was diagnosed with cervical cancer in July. After months of working on holistic treatments for a cure, she is now seeking a combination of surgery and holistic treatments. She is now on bedrest and unable to work, thus unable to pay basic needs like; bills, rent, groceries or pay for treatments she needs.

She's done so much for the community. Judges even send their at-risk Youth only to her to turn just to turn lives around. She's helped hundreds stop smoking and other addictions, helped others lower their anxiety through her coaching and therapy. She really is a giver and a one-of-a-kind helpful person and she has one of the best, fun, personalities around. She has changed my life personally and hundreds of others and she's a personal friend that I want to help. Any help for her would be appreciated. There is a center that has cured hundreds in Mexico, but of course our insurance isn't taken. She needs funds to seek treatment there and travel expenses. She is one of the most loving, giving, non-judgemental person I know and given of her time freely to help people and without complaint throughout her life.
- Matt

I have also included the link below to her fundraising page in the give forward community.
http://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/8z62/youcanmakeadifferencehttp://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/8z62/youcanmakeadifference­

Checks can be sent to: Lorrie Hale-Ozbey 12235 Vance Jackson Apt. 1434, San Antonio, Tx 78230 . Speed Friending Events has created an article on our website, if anybody has questions or wants more specific information, you can find out other ways to help.

For more information, visit : www.SpeedFriendingEvents.com/lorrie-ozbey-could-use-your-help/­

Thanks!
Matt Winters

--

President and CEO
Austin Visuals & Speed Friending Events

www.AustinVisuals.com­
www.SpeedFriendingEvents.com­