align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Speed Friending Events - Chicago Message Board › LAST CHANCE TO RSVP!!! SPEED FRIENDING!FREE FOOD,POOL,& 2 BURLESQUE SHOWS!!

LAST CHANCE TO RSVP!!! SPEED FRIENDING!FREE FOOD,POOL,& 2 BURLESQUE SHOWS!!

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Speed-Friending-Events-Chicago/events/121257702/­
When: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Lincoln Tap Room
3010 N. Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
773-868-0060
Price: $20.00 per person

We do this event almost every month and it is awesome! Free food, free pool, and 2 free after event burlesque shows! There will be prizes and tons of awesome people! Right now we have over 20 people signed up and less than 5 spots left! This bar gets SOO packed but I reserved the whole back area so not only will we have tons of space, but the best seats in the house for the 2 Burlesque shows. There is tons of street parking, hope you all can make it out. IT'S AWESOME!
Devon@speeddatechicago.com­
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.