10 Good Reasons to Establish a Company in Flanders:
1. Strategic location in the heart of Europe
2. Excellent transport infrastructure and market access
3. Human capital with a global reputation: a multi-lingual, educated, productive and loyal
4. Adjusted and generous incentives
5. Sustainable growth for different industries
6. First-rate research centers
7. High concentration of knowledge centers
8. Excellent results in international surveys
9. Quality of life
10. Professional support in setting up your business
We are happy to host Ms. Caroline Levrau, Deputy Director Inward Investments at Flanders Investment & Trade as well as Mr. Jacob Lempert, Commercial Attaché at the Belgian embassy in Israel, to discuss about business opportunities in Belgium.
If you consider, sometime in the future, to expand your presence and activities in Europe, Belgium can be a very good option. Many companies, big and small, from all over the world, in numerous sectors, have chosen Belgium as their gateway to Europe.
The Flemish commercial section, at the Belgium Embassy, offer a free of charge service, without any obligation on your part; a one-stop-shop for information and assistance regarding starting a business in Belgium.
10:00 - 10:30 Gathering
10:30 – 10:40 Welcome notes – Ms. Anat Landa, Marketing Director, FreeMind Group
10:40 – 11:30: Flanders, Belgium: a lucrative market and a base for expanding to Europe
11:30 – 11:45: Q&A
In addition to the presentation, interested companies are invited to schedule a one-on-one meeting with the Belgian representatives by contacting Jacob Lempert:
Commercial Attaché at the Embassy of Belgium
Tel:[masked] Mobile: Email: [masked]
You may also visit the website at: www.investinflanders.be
For more information about this event, please contact Anat Landa at: