India has a really superb street food scene. You'll find mobile food vendors on almost every street corner in cities. Competition is intense which brings out the best food - the locals who bring the business ensure this. Street food is a way of life throughout India and people from all sections of society enjoy the irresistible rich variety of flavours every day !
Enjoy the great mouthwatering flavours of Indian street food.
Six street food courses:
- Mixed pakodas, also known Bhajji, popular all over India. Served with Chilli coriander chutney.
- Vada Pav, also known as Mumbai burger :-)
- Bhel - classic chaat dish with savoury, sweet and spicy flavours.
- Paneer Kati roll, a savoury filled paratha roll from Calcutta.
- Pani Puri, also known as Gol Gappe or Puchka are very popular throughout India!
- Pav Bhaji - originated in Mumbai. Delicious spicy vegetables eaten with soft Pav (bread).
Dessert: Kulfi ice cream
Drinks: Limbu (lime) soda, Non-alcoholic/soft Drinks
Chai or Coffee.
Spice Lounge Supper Club is organized as a Swiss Verein (club).
Events with less than 4 guests will not be scheduled.