This group is for people who enjoy eating spicy, full flavoured food and new dining experiences. We meet each month, usually at a restaurant which serves spicy food. If members are interested we can also do other food related and social activities.
NOTE: The group is currently full. New members are not being accepted at the moment as future events are fully booked.
• Members must treat each other with fairness and with respect - tolerant people of all backgrounds aged 18 or over are welcome to join.
• Discussion posts are welcome - they must be related to food, dining or culture. Potentially offensive or unethical posts are not permitted. Please contact the organiser if you don't like something posted on the group pages.
• Members must fully cover all costs they incur, including of their food, drinks and any other charges - please bring cash rather than using a card for payment .
• Members must act in the best interests of the group and other members.
• Out of consideration for other members please advise if you can't make it - otherwise you are denying someone else an opportunity. If you don't cancel before the event your membership could be revoked.
• Please note that meetup has increased their monthly fees, so I'll ask for a gold coin donation to cover costs. If we collect more than the cost of fees the extra will be donated to a charity.
• If you haven't visited the web page for over 2 months your membership may be cancelled. You can apply to join again if you are still keen.
• When events are fully booked new membership will not be available. This is so that existing members have an opportunity to attend.