This group is for people who enjoy eating spicy, full flavoured food and having new dining experiences. The group is new, but we plan to meet each month to dine out at a different restaraunt. The restaraunt may serve Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Mexican, Thai or any other type of food as long as there are spicy items on the menu.
If there is enough interest we could also do other food related and social activities.
Please note that we aren't accepting new members at the moment, as events are limited in capacity and are usually fully booked.
• Members must treat each other with fairness and with respect - tolerant people of all backgrounds aged over 18 are welcome to join
• Members must fully cover all costs they incur, including of their food, drinks and all other charges - please bring cash rather than using a card for payment
• Members must act in the best interests of the group and other members
• Out of consideration for other members please advise if you can't make it - otherwise you are denying someone else an opportunity. If you don't cancel before the event your membership will be revoked
• Please note that meeup has increased their monthly fees to almost A$20, so I'll ask for a gold coin donation to cover costs. If we collect more than the cost of fees the extra will be donated to a charity.
• If you haven't visited the web page for over 3 months your group membership may be cancelled. You can apply to join again if you are still keen.