Hello my name is Bonnie. I am an artist and specialize in Expressive arts for Healing. I have been self taught for 25 years in holistic principles. I look forward to teaching and interacting with this group.
This is a positive and fun group for those who want to share, explore, learn and grow both personally and spiritually. All of us are at different stages on our spiritual paths, from those just beginning to those who have been on it for several years. This is an interesting time, where many are experiencing a “spiritual awakening” to other possibilities, where they seek a greater understanding, knowledge, and awareness in their lives from a spiritual, holistic, or metaphysical perspective.
Join this meet-up and:
* Gain a better understanding of different aspects of spiritual, holistic, or metaphysical subjects
* Learn to trust and follow your intuition or remove energetic or emotional blocks that hold you back
* Understand, develop, and strengthen your psychic abilities
* Meet, connect, and network with other like-minded people
* Learn different methods of holistic healing practices such as Reiki, Energy Healing, Crystal and Gemstone work, Reflexology, Medicinal Aromatherapy, etc.
* Talk about spiritual topics in a safe, compassionate, and judgment-free environment
* Grow personally and spiritually
*** And more!
Whatever your background is, this group is designed to be progressive, inspirational, enlightening, and most of all FUN.
There will be other topics discussed or offered such as meditation, being present and aware, receiving "signs" or messages from Spirit or the Universe, monthly meditation groups, connecting with your spirit guides, angels and archangels, developing psychic abilities, learn to use oracle/tarot cards, raising your energetic vibration, connecting with nature, learn about crystals and gemstones, learn to see auras, etc. Feel free to contact me with any ideas or suggestions you may have, or if there is a topic that fits our meet-up group’s focus that you would like to present.
Many blessings to you as you continue along your journey!