Elemental Beings, Nature Spirits - Elves, Fairies, Gnomes, Devas Do they exist? What do they do? And what's it got to do with us?
Everywhere in the world and through the ages, narratives tell of the existence of beings personifying the forces of Nature, such as Elves, Gnomes, and water sprites… What actually are these beings, called animistic beings, elemental beings, or spirits of nature? Are they products of human imagination or are they real?
Questions - Spiritual Discussion Group:
Elemental Beings, Nature Spirits - Elves, Fairies, Gnomes, Devas ...
1. What are your views and beliefs about Elemental (Animistic) Beings and Nature Spirits?
2. What is their purpose? Do they fulfill certain roles or tasks?
3. Does the knowledge of Animistic Beings contradict the belief in the one Creator?
4. What is the difference between Angels (e.g. described in various forms in the Bible) and Animistic Beings/ Nature Spirits?
5. What about the Gods of Antiquity? Many ancient peoples and cultures (for example Romans, Greeks, Germanic peoples) believed in powerful beings they called Gods.
6. What is our relationship to Animistic Beings (Nature Spirits, Elemental Beings)?
7. Is there a difference between our Spiritual Guides / Helpers and Animistic Beings?
GNOMES, ELVES, NIXIES ... A WORLD-WIDE KNOWLEDGE
Tanis Helliwell: Summer with the Leprechauns: A True Story
The Real World of Fairies, Revised Edition: A First-Person Account by Dora van Gelder Kunz and Caitlin Matthews