What's a red flag?
A red flag is something someone does that conflicts with your inner values. Red flags can indicate that he or she is not the right match for you. Things like drinking too much or wanting to move too quickly, or clingy-ness can be red flags.
Lots of times, we see red flags in others' behavior but we don't know the best way to respond to it. We usually deal with red flags in one of two ways- ignore them or end the relationship. There are other ways to navigate red flags.
If you've ever ignored red flags or didn't know what to do when you spotted them this event will give you clarity so you won't be in jeopardy of starting a relationship with the wrong person.
I hope you can join us so you can find ways to respond to red flags which empower you AND enhance your ability to attract the right person for you!
We'll be meeting at Trianon Coffee Shop in Central/South Austin. Expect a relaxed atmosphere, enlightened discussion, connection, and facilitated one-on-ones.
If you haven't come to an event yet, why not jump in now? (And bring a friend!)
As always, you can participate according to your level of comfort.
You'll also have an opportunity to participate in short one-on-one conversations so you can get to someone on a more personal basis.
This Meetup Will Offer You:
• New and Practical tools for responding to red flags
• Why it's essential that you know how what to do when you spot a red flag
• Increased confidence when dating or starting new relationships
• An easy way to meet like-minded singles
• Social time out of the house or office
• Fun Discussion
• The possibility of meeting someone you "click" with
• Terrific coffee, tea, and pastry (you'll have to pay for this!)
• A loving and supportive environment
I look forward to seeing each and every one of you. There is a seating limit so if you know you'll be able to come, please go ahead and RSVP to ensure your seat.