The first step to getting a date is meeting someone! Join us on Wednesday, July 11th, at 6:15 pm for dinner and conversation at La Madeleine Restaurant N to share the best ways to:
• Get fresh ideas on where to meet new people.
• Find out the best ways to establish a connection with someone knew right from the start.
• Discover the formula for asking someone out for a casual, no-stress date - (women, this is for you too!)
• Tap into the hidden resources you already have to meet someone.
• Avoid the biggest mistakes that can keep another person from connecting with you.
Connect with members of the group, share ideas, and feel more hopeful about starting new relationships!
Expect a safe, welcoming atmosphere - free of judgment - facilitated round table discussion and sharing up to your comfort level.
Please plan to spend at least $3.00 on food and/or beverages at La Madeleine to cover the room rental cost. Dinner is encouraged, but feel free to purchase anything you'd like to!
I look forward to seeing you there :)