"One who loves himself [herself] unconditionally does not love in degrees or with strings attached." Paul Ferrini
This spiritually-based event is open to everyone that wants to explore unconditional love and fulfilling relationships.
We'll discuss spiritual principles for love and relationships from the book “Love Without Conditions,” by Paul Ferrini. (You don't need to read the book to attend)
I'll facilitate introductions so it will be easy for you to fit in and feel welcome. You'll have an opportunity to talk to everyone that attends.
And we'll have a round-table discussion that you can participate in up to your level of comfort.
(OPTIONAL: For everyone that wants to continue the conversation and get to know other members better, we'll have lunch at Jason's Deli afterwards)
THINGS WE'LL TALK ABOUT:
• How you can practice unconditional love in relationships
• How to access peace and contentment
• The core issue that keeps you from love
• The gift of listening
• Eliminating scarcity thinking
• Freedom from Attachment
• Not Withholding Love
• Living (and loving) in the present moment
• And more
• To meet people who share your values and goals
• To uncover keys to loving yourself and others
• To experience authenticity in a group setting
• To increase the chances of meeting someone you'd like to get to know better
• To feel centered and in touch with spirit/love/peace and to others when you leave
• And to start your day with new awareness which you can practice any time!
You can purchase breakfast tacos, muffins, coffee and tea at the coffee shop... but you're not required to.
I look forward to seeing you there!