I'm a holding this event twice because of it's popularity! I'm excited to be meeting at Genuine Joes! We have room for 30 so come on out.
What is a red flag? It's is something someone else does which conflicts with your values. Red flags can indicate that your date is not the right match for you. Things like drinking too much, wanting the relationship to move quickly, or clingy-ness can be red flags.
Lots of times, we see red flags in others' behavior but we don't know the best way to respond to it.
If you've ever ignored red flags or didn't know what to do when you spotted them this event will give you clarity so you won't be in jeopardy of starting a relationship with the wrong person.
I hope you can join us so you can find ways to respond to red flags which empower you AND enhance your ability to attract the right person for you!
Expect a relaxed atmosphere, enlightened discussion, and new connections. Please plan to spend at least $3.00 dollar on food and/or beverages to cover the cost of the room rental Thank you!
As always, you can participate according to your level of comfort.
This Meetup Will Offer You:
• Practical tools for responding to red flags
• Why it's essential that you know what to do when you spot a red flag
• Increased confidence when dating or starting new relationships
• An easy way to meet like-minded singles
• Fun Discussion
• The possibility of meeting someone you "click" with
• Terrific coffee, tea, and pastry and more -- for sale
• A loving and supportive environment
**I look forward to seeing each and every one of you!**