Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship Message Board › May is Abraham-Hicks month at TCSL

May is Abraham-Hicks month at TCSL

Amy S.
user 3674812
Raleigh, NC
The Triangle Center for Spiritual Living, where SFF holds its monthly programs, is presenting the teachings of Abraham-Hicks throughout the month of May, and we thought you might be interested.

All the events are held at TCSL, 4900 Waters Edge Drive, Suite 190, Raleigh.

Here are the details:

Friday, April 29; 7 p.m.: A showing of the original version of The Secret that includes the subsequently deleted segments with Esther Hicks; discussion will follow the movie. Suggested love offering $5.

Sunday celebrations

Rev. Denise Schubert’s talks on the five Sundays in May will based on the teachings; 10:30 – 11:30 am; free. A meditation precedes the program, beginning at 9:45.

May 1 Theology of Joy

May 8 Ask and It Is Given

May 15 Your Spiritual Escrow

May 22 Point Your Boat Downstream

May 29 Where’s Your Vibration?

Sunday morning book study

Each Sunday 8:45 – 9:30 a.m. join a discussion of The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. The group meets in the bookstore; facilitated by Barbara Flagle, R.Sc.P; free.

Sunday, May 15, workshop: The Law of Allowing

“If the Universe is giving me everything I want…then where is my stuff?”

After the service, from 12:15 – 2:45 p.m., Rev. Denise Schubert leads a workshop based on the book Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires—a workshop designed to inspire, educate, and empower you to be able to receive it all. Suggested love offering $25.

For more information, go to TriangleCSL.org or call 859.2249.