Spiritual Workshops, Chants, Drumming, Meditation Message Board › Final Notice for this MeetUp Group - Spiritual Chants and Workshops

Final Notice for this MeetUp Group - Spiritual Chants and Workshops

Linda F.
user 13801046
Group Organizer
Reston, VA
Hello Radiant Ones! I've enjoyed meeting you at our various MeetUp events the last couple of years. This MeetUp group will officially close this Sat. Aug. 31st.

If you are interested in other MeetUp offerings like these, please join my new MeetUp group- http://www.meetup.com...­

This other MeetUp group will mostly be meditations with different themes for spiritual renewal. Our first meditation circle is this week, Wed. Aug. 28th, 7:30 p.m.

If you want to attend either of my Shamanic Journeys this fall, please sign-up on the new MeetUp page for it. I'm leading one Shamanic Journey on Sept. 19th for the Fall Equinox and one on Oct. 31st for Samhein (Halloween).

There are no membership dues for this new MeetUp group. The meditation circles are $10.

Finally, I wanted to let you know about a workshop I'm doing on Sat. Sept. 7th. This is a workshop based on my latest book, "Staying Grounded in Shifting Sand".

In this Workshop You Will:
> Examine your Soul-level Agreements
> Get practical tools to shift through your spiritual tests and challenging relationships
> Discover your "Learned Rules of Love" to stay connected to Love no matter who or what shows up
> Attune to your unique Divine Expression

$110 Admission includes Study Guide & Meditation CD- “Circling Home”
Register Deadling: Sat. Aug. 31st with $50 deposit.
Email me to register: ljfergusonphd@gmail.com

As you all move towards the next wonderful expression of Who You Are, remember you are guided, supported and Loved in all you do.

If there’s anything else I can offer to support your spiritual journey, please email me.

Peace and Light.
Linda J. Ferguson
www.lindajferguson.com