addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spokane Area Libertarians Message Board › Possible SEC meeting in Spokane, September-ish

Possible SEC meeting in Spokane, September-ish

Rory L.
user 82116702
Spokane, WA
Post #: 5
One of the things discussed during the SEC meeting on Sunday in Bellingham was the possibility of our group hosting an SEC meeting/mini-convention this year (sometime in September) here in Spokane. I can’t think of a greater opportunity to foster growth of the Liberty movement here on the East side of the state!

To keep the list short I’ll ask: Who’s NOT up for this?

Now, right away I happen to notice that the Interstate Fair (http://www.spokanecou...­) is running Sept. 6th – 15th and maybe it’s not the right venue or we can’t find a way to get what the SEC needs but I’ll put it out there because that event seems like a sure-fire way to get exposure.

Any ideas?