We saw this band last year---You will be amazed by the sites and sounds.
Bring your lawnchairs and coolers to this one.
Reminders: • Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
• Alcohol purchased in Lock 3 may not be removed from the venue.
• Carry-in items may be subject to search. Entertainment contracts do not allow us to permit professional video, audio or camera recording equipment in Lock 3.
• Patrons may bring food to the concert seating areas, except there is no outside food permitted during the Rib, White & Blue festival and the Hamburger Festival.
• Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought in factory-sealed containers. No liquids in thermos containers or unsealed bottles. No outside alcoholic beverages ever. No outside beverages permitted during the Rib, White & Blue festival and the Hamburger Festival.
• Solicitation is permitted in public rights of way only. During Lock 3 events no solicitation- whether commercial, non-profit, or political - is permitted inside gated areas.
Any questions? An Information Booth is located at the Main Street Entrance.
Now get out there and have some fun!