Sports and tech meetup (bay area) Message Board › Discount tickets to Tech Cocktail for Sports and Tech

Discount tickets to Tech Cocktail for Sports and Tech

Eric S.
tangosource
Oakland, CA
Post #: 2
Hi guys,

I'd like to invite the Sports and Tech meetup to the event that I'm helping host next week. Here's their blurb:

Tech Cocktail's San Francisco Mixer & Startup Showcase sponsored by Logi Analytics
When: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Where: Jillian's San Francisco 175 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103

Tech Cocktail Mixer & Startup Showcase Events- Work might be from 9-5, but business happens between 5-9. Tech Cocktail Mixers are like networking events except fun, like a party, except business-oriented, and like a startup pitch series, except informal and fast-paced. The result is a one-of-a-kind experience that makes for the perfect evening for entrepreneurs, investors, tech enthusiasts, and fun seekers alike.

There'll be 13 starups demoing around the room. Part of the way through the evening, each startup will get up on stage and pitch for 1 minute. After all startups pitch, there'll be live SMS voting for the winner. We'll also announce the winner of our reader's choice poll.

I've enjoyed meeting tons of great startups and interesting people in the last few Tech Cocktail's that I've helped host as a volunteer ambassador. Also worthy of note, if you've got a startup, you can apply to demo (and if accepted, it's free) next time we do it. Here's the link with a discount code:

http://techcocktailsf...­

Regards,
Eric Siegfried
--
Co-founder TangoSource LLC, tangosource.com
TangoSource: Scaling dev teams the right way.