addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sports and tech meetup (bay area) Message Board › Check Out My Data-Driven Sports Blog

Check Out My Data-Driven Sports Blog

Swetha
user 76684172
Los Altos, CA
Post #: 1
I started the sports blog, Fanvana, in order to tell insightful, data-driven stories to sports fans interested in understanding key historical, cultural, and statistical trends. Through this project, I am able to express my passion for sports while leveraging my background in statistics. This blog will initially focus on the NBA, but I hope to expand it to other leagues as its user base grows.

Here is a link: Fanvana

Let me know what you think!