We can take the train up. As we get closer I will add more details such as pricing and schedules. Whatever the group consensus meeting place is, we can all meet there and head up.
Tickets can be purchased 3 ways:
2. In person at the US Open box office hours are M-Sa 9a-9p
3. Ticketmaster atwww.ticketmaster.com
Grounds admission cost will be around $55.
US OPEN SECURITY PROCEDURES taken from the Open's website below:
Safety is one of our highest priorities at the US Open, and we will continue to take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center gates. We will once again be implementing several important security measures in conjunction with Local, State, and Federal law enforcement agencies:
1. We encourage you to arrive early to avoid delays and help to speed the entry of all spectators.
2. All fans will go through a screening process before passing through the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center entry gates.
3. There will be a limit of one bag per person admitted onto the grounds.
4. All bags are subject to search and cannot be larger than 12"W x 12"H x 16"L.
5. There will be no bag storage on the grounds. For a nominal charge, there is a bag storage facility outside the grounds.
6. Speed lines for those fans without bags will be available at all gates.
7. The following items are prohibited and MAY NOT be brought onto the premises:
- Hard coolers or like containers
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Bottles or cans (glass or metal)
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices
- Video cameras or recording devices
- Computers or laptops
- Food (except in limited quantities, or for medical, dietary or infant purposes)
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Flags, banners or signs
- Any materials constituting unauthorized advertising or promotion
- Laser pointing devices
- Tennis racquets
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the US Open personnel, in their sole discretion