corner of Amador Valley Blvd and Amador Plaza Road , Dublin, CA
Ever been in a parade before? Here’s your chance!
SpreadKindness.org will be participating in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin, CA! We need YOU to come and help us spread kindness by walking in the parade, handing out candies, smiling, waving, hugging, and encouraging others to be kind. We need as many people as we can to make this a memorable and fun event!
Meet at 8:30am. The parade check-in area is at the corner of Amador Valley Blvd and Amador Plaza Road in Dublin, CA. Tell the folks at the gate you are participating in the parade with SpreadKindness.org. There is a check-in table where you can ask exactly where we are located in the staging area.
What you can bring:
1. We need a decorated car (Convertible automobile or Truck, preferred)
2. Balloons (Green, Teal, and Blue)
3. Candies and home-baked brownies/cookies to hand out
4. $5 donation to help cover the cost of the parade and handouts
5. Dress for the occasion! Wear something green. Ideally we would like everyone to wear one of our Spread Kindness t-shirts – if you don’t already own one, we have them available for $20. Just let us know what size you need.
Please join in the fun, support our organization, and spread some kindness in Dublin!
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.