SpreadKindness.org will be participating in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin, CA! We need YOU to come and help us spread kindness by walking in the parade, handing out candies, smiling, waving, hugging, and encouraging others to be kind. We need as many people as we can to make this a memorable and fun event!
Meet at 8:30am. The parade check-in area is at the corner of Amador Valley Blvd and Amador Plaza Road in Dublin, CA. Tell the folks at the gate you are participating in the parade with SpreadKindness.org. There is a check-in table where you can ask exactly where we are located in the staging area.
What you can bring:
1. We need a decorated car (Convertible automobile or Truck, preferred)
2. Balloons (Green, Teal, and Blue)
3. Candies and home-baked brownies/cookies to hand out
4. $5 donation to help cover the cost of the parade and handouts
5. Dress for the occasion! Wear something green. Ideally we would like everyone to wear one of our Spread Kindness t-shirts – if you don’t already own one, we have them available for $20. Just let us know what size you need.
Please join in the fun, support our organization, and spread some kindness in Dublin!
This group is for people who believe in practicing acts of kindness in everyday life. If we can get more people doing this then the world will become a happier place where peace and joy happen.
Join us as we inspire, enlighten, and make someone's day happy through sincere kindness of our hearts. Together we can make a world of difference- one person at a time. If you do one random act of kindness everyday it will put a smile on both your face and also on the face of the other person.
Location: This group will travel around the Bay Area to do acts of kindness for people, organizations, and individuals.
Disclaimer: You're likely to feel good and become addicted to practice acts of kindness everyday!
“No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves. ”