SpyderRiders NZ Message Board Spyder Ryders NZ Discussion Forum › RS Front Shocks

RS Front Shocks

Ken Grieve
user 31011652
Rangiora, NZ
Post #: 4
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi-has anyone fitted the Progressive Suspension front shocks 435 series(Part no. 435-1000) to their Spyder RS? If so, how do they perform?
Alistair Furnell
8LEGNZ
Hamilton, NZ
Post #: 196
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
What are the 435 series in the first place and ho makes them. till now never heard of them,sorry shock
Peter Buckley
PinusPete
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 166
This should tell you all you need to know.

History
Founded in 1982, Progressive Suspension has evolved into the largest after-market motorcycle suspension manufacturer in the United States as well as a top tier supplier of suspension components to domestic OE customers. Our suspension systems can be found on premier customs, production trike's and just about any bike that's doing big miles across the US and for that matter the world.

A team of ride control trained engineers use state of the art computers, shock dynos and real world testing to create the ideal suspension platform for your bike. From there, our state of the art manufacturing facility assembles and in many cases dyno tests each unit before it leaves the factory. Our quality control systems touch on each component from assembly to final stages and nothing gets in or out of the building without passing a rigorous inspection.

High performance suspension is not limited to street machines, as our line up also includes an in depth line of shocks and fork springs for bikes dating back to the 50's as well as product for modern Adventure Touring bikes, Sport Bikes, ATV and UTV's.
Alistair Furnell
8LEGNZ
Hamilton, NZ
Post #: 197
Ok, grate to know do you have there webpage Pete
Peter Buckley
PinusPete
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 167
Alistair Furnell
8LEGNZ
Hamilton, NZ
Post #: 198
Hay thaks for that Pete thay look dam good . biggrin
Bruce Bryenton
user 48471632
Whakatane, NZ
Post #: 35
Ken I inquired about them in Aus here is the reply. Cheers Bruce
Dear Bruce
Thank you for your email enquiry. I will be happy to help if I can …

We do not stock products to suit the Spyder, but could do a special order for you. By my calculations these would be approximately 6 weeks from the time of order to landing here in Aus … $ 789 – delivered to NZ ( this is Aussie $$ with no GST … )

I hope this helps. Please contact me here at the shop to arrange an order and payment

Many thanks

Brian Myhill
Chrome Consultant

Rollies Speed Shop

Telephone: 07 32525381

Email: brian@rollies.com.au

10 Ross Street
Newstead
Queensland 4006