Square Pegs / Asperger's Support Group Message Board › The Movie Adam - not being shown at The Little at all - see note below

The Movie Adam - not being shown at The Little at all - see note below

Diana
user 7186193
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 12
To: Deborah
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:16:46 PM
Subject: More bad news

Deb, I am so sorry to have to tell you this but it looks like “Adam” is not going to come here after all. The film did abysmally poor last week in Pittsford, and as such the distributor is pulling back on putting the film in a wider release at this time. I doubt Pittsford will even be keeping it beyond this Thursday although you would have to check with them to know for sure so I think your best bet, sadly is to at least go see the film there sometime this week. I am really sorry about this as I too was looking forward to seeing it myself. This is not something that happens very often but in this economy neither theatres like us nor the studios can risk losing money. If anything should change down the road I will certainly let you know. Thanks for everything. Kelly, On-Screen Advertising and Events Manager

240 East Avenue

Rochester, NY 14604