The May meeting will be a bit different than our last few meetings at Schlafly's Crown Room. We had a couple of different plans in place for this meeting, but we've decided to redirect.
Next Tuesday, we're going to have an open conversation about the state of community living development in St. Louis, where we invite everyone to let us know what they know, how their own projects are developing, and in general, what the state of development is.
What you can expect:
1. Members of the group sharing what the state of their project development is, what they are inspired by, what concerns and issues they are having, what openings or opportunities there are.
2. Jess and Aaron will talk some about all the different groups we've met in St. Louis over the last year and a half. A survey of the field, as it were. Some will be more in-depth than others.
3. Aaron will briefly review the responses he got from the survey that was distributed to members in January.
4. If time allows, we will preview an upcoming topic on "Sociocracy" or Dynamic Governance.
5. We will share and discuss the resources that each of us has found valuable in our efforts to live more connected and more value- and meaning-driven lives.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone!