add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

St. Louis Game Developers Message Board › Riot Games Panel at Washington University this Friday

Riot Games Panel at Washington University this Friday

Daniel E.
Washington, MO
Post #: 15
Hi all,

Wanted to let everyone know that Washington University is hosting a Riot Games panel this Friday, the 13th, from 6:00-8:30PM. I've linked the FB event below, if you have any questions please let me know. The event is at Wash U but open to the public and anyone who would like some first hand information on what it means to be a game developer on a large scale and ask questions to a special panel of Riot employees coming from our head office in Santa Monica. The event should be a great place to learn some things and ask questions, as well as mingle with other local people in or interested in Game Development!

Riot Games Wash U Panel Event
user 13695372
Cedar Hill, MO
Post #: 50
Is it possible that I could record it to put on youtube or something if I went? I have quite a few friends online that would love to see it, but can't because they live in other states.