add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

St. Louis Game Developers Message Board › Free Python course

Free Python course

Michael G.
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 13

If you haven't heard of CourseRA then you have now! This is a free online college course where you can learn about Interactive Python. Each week there is homework and at the end of the course there is a final exam.

There are TONS of other courses too, so if I want to learn algebra, learn more about vaccine trials, or understand astrology better then this is a fantastic resource. I'm taking lots of classes from this site.

Good luck to you!
user 13695372
Cedar Hill, MO
Post #: 55
Thanks for posting about it! Probably won't do it myself, at least not this time (moving is taking up a lot of time at the moment) but will look at it for future "courses".