addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

St. Paul "I Can't Believe There's Another Book Club" Club Message Board › Book Club Next Week!

Book Club Next Week!

CJ A.
CJAssell
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Hey Ladies and Gentleman,

Our holiday meeting is coming up in one week and will consist of:

Dinner: I am making chili (red variety with ground beef) and will provide wine and beer.

Going to ask everyone to sign up in advance to bring something, just post it on the message board so others can see. Requesting that someone bring another variety of chili (white chicken chili?) corn bread, salads and desserts. Y'all can take it from there!

Book discussion.

Trivia contest based on books we have read in the club with fabulous prizes.

Book exchange. Bring your books you can part with and see if you can pick up some interesting book from another member.

Looking forward to it!

Claudia
jennifer
user 13641578
Vashon, WA
Post #: 3
This will be my first time coming-but I'm excited to meet everyone! I can bring White Chicken Chili and will bring a dessert as well.