addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

St. Paul/Minneapolis ACIM Group (A Course in Miracles) Message Board › Our meetups are going so well! And we have a retreat planned for February 2012.

Our meetups are going so well! And we have a retreat planned for February 2012.

Tina F.
TinaFeigal
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 2
If you are seeing that our meetups are attended by 2 people, they are actually attended by about a dozen people every week. It's just that they're not registered on meetup. We have fabulous meetings, so come join in the calm, deepening experience of A Course in Miracles every Sunday at 9!

We are planning our 2012 retreat at the ARC Retreat Center in Stanchfield, MN, on Feb. 17-19. The place is gorgeous, the food is organic and outstanding, and the roaring fireplace is tended non-stop. We have picture windows that look out to the woods, the warmest hosts ever, walks in the winter wonderland, serene meditation, and a really fun group! If you would like to join us, call me (Tina) at 612-281-4441 for more details. It's $190 for the Friday 4 p.m. - Sunday afternoon retreat. You can reserve your spot (they're limited) by sending me a check. I'll give you the address when you call.

Blessings to all,
Tina