Mar 19, 2013 · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
We have set up another private tour of Raymond James Stadium!
We are excited to offer exclusive tours of the distinctive Raymond James Stadium. As a tour guest, you will have backstage access to many different aspects and workings of the stadium. This one-hour journey through the stadium includes a visit to the field, locker room, a private suite, Buccaneer Cove and more. Come see Raymond James Stadium and be part of the action!
Please remember that any items brought into Raymond James Stadium are subject to search. No footballs, large bags, backpacks or video cameras are permitted on the tour.
Payment by CASH OR CHECK ONLY is due right before each tour begins.
- $6 for adults (Ages 16+)
- $4 for children (Ages 6-15)
- $4 for seniors (Ages 65+)
Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Sports Authority
4201 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33607
- Enter Raymond James Stadium from Himes Avenue
- Enter Lot B; check in with security guard at the parking entrance
- Drive past the large glass atrium, parallel to Himes Avenue
- Park in the non-disabled spaces in Lot C
- Walk around Gate C
- The group will gather at the silver door to the left of the Tampa Sports Authority office, to the right of the ticket windows
So come down and see where your favorite football players have been as we walk on the field where Super Bowls have been played!