Kristin
kelise
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Now that my schedule will be a little freer I'm looking for time and place suggestions to meetup.  I'd like to stay in St. Pete since that is where the shop will be.  And the only night I'm not available is Thursday (weekly Rotary meeting).  Also, looking for input on yarns you'd like to see.  If you haven't had a chance to fill out the survey, it is on the website stashstpete.com.  There is also a Paypal link to pay for Stitch 'n Pitch tickets for the Rays game on Sunday, June 8th.
One final request---I am doing an Indiegogo campaign.  For those of you who are not familiar, Indiegogo is a crowdfunding platform used to raise money for nearly any type of project.  I'm raising money so my business partner does not have to come up with all the capital.  There are some great yarn perks including a yarn of the month club, two hanks of Iconic yarn or you can purchase a gift certificate for use once I'm open--aiming for mid-June.  Any size contribution is welcome and please tell your friends!  Here's a link for the campaign https://www.indiegogo...­
Thanks in advance and happy knitting (and crocheting),
Kristin