addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The St. Louis Libertarian Party Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Let's meet where we can get more poeple.

Meetup details changed: Let's meet where we can get more poeple. How about the bread company ?

Julie S.
Saint Louis, MO
This Meet Up event was started by one of our members. I finally set a date to this Meet Up. Come join us for breakfast the first Saturday in March.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 9:30 AM

Where: St. Louis Bread Company
Brentwood Pl 1697 Brentwood Blvd. (Eager Rd.)
Brentwood, MO

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.