addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Stammtisch Message Board › New Meetup: NEW LOCATION for June Stammtisch and Treffpunkt Business (PLEASE

New Meetup: NEW LOCATION for June Stammtisch and Treffpunkt Business (PLEASE READ!!)

Joshua
user 4041709
Denver, CO
Announcing a new Meetup for The Denver German Language Meetup Group!

What: NEW LOCATION for June Stammtisch and Treffpunkt Business (PLEASE READ!!)
When: Monday, June 6, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: The Tavern - Uptown (Uptown Tavern)
538 E 17th Ave
Denver, CO 80203
303-830-9210

Dear Stammtischler,

After nearly a year at the Highland Tavern, it's about time to move on. The nice people at The Tavern - Uptown (528 E. 17th Ave.) have been nice enough to accommodate our group by providing a (hopefully) quiet atmosphere in one of their semi-private areas: the Koi Pond.

They offer a good selection of beer and food. Until 6pm they have a 2-for-1 happy hour and from 7pm-10pm they have $3 Bud and Bud Light drafts as well as $4 three olives vodka drinks. Here is their website: http://www.tavernhg.com/uptown­

The Tavern is located at the corner of 17th. Ave. and Pearl St. Keep in mind that 17th Ave. is one-way going east. In addition to on-street parking, they do have a dedicated parking lot on the south side of the building which is accessable via Pearl St. It is easily walkable from downtown and is reachable by several buses (the 15 running up and down Colfax, for example), and it's a brisk walk from the 16th St. light rail station.

Bring your German conversation and your business cards if you'd like to network. I am very excited about trying out this new location!

While I've got your attention, I wanted to start mentioning a couple of upcoming German-related events. The annual GACC Biergarten Festival is planned for Saturday, July 16th. This event saw over 600 visitors last year and we are planning for many more this summer! Please keep an eye on your Meetup emails for more details. Also, we are looking for volunteers to help with this event. Either email me through Meetup or talk to me at the Stammtisch if you are interested. In the meantime, make sure to 'like' our Biergarten Festival page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Biergarten-Festival/213956521965858?ref=ts­

We can never plan too early for the 11th annual Denver Christkindl Market. As details form up, check out our new website at www.denverchristkindlmarket.com­ and feel free to 'like' the Christkindl Market on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Denver-Christkindl-Market/141688872570465­

I will see you all on D-Day anniversary: June 6th (I did not plan that)!

LG,

Joshua Seeberg

Check it out!