addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Stammtisch Message Board › New Meetup: August 1st Stammtisch at the Tavern Uptown

New Meetup: August 1st Stammtisch at the Tavern Uptown

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Denver German Language Meetup Group!

What: August 1st Stammtisch at the Tavern Uptown
When: Monday, August 1, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: The Tavern - Uptown (Uptown Tavern)
538 E 17th Ave
Denver, CO 80203
303-830-9210

I'd like to begin by thanking everyone for supporting the efforts of the German American Chamber of Commerce by attending and/or volunteering at this year's Biergarten Festival. We had record numbers, around 1,000, which is double the average attendance from previous years. We also raised the correspondingly higher amount of money for the organization. Thank you all!!

But the fun doesn't stop there! In less than a week we will be having our usual Stammtisch around the Koi Pond of the Tavern Uptown. Come out and enjoy the weather, the people, the beer and the German conversation!

On Wednesday, August 17th, we will be holding a 'special edition' Stammtisch down in Littleton at the house of a former German student of mine. He has been generous enough to let us use his spacious back yard (complete with waterfall!). This event is being sponsored by Paulaner, who is donating the beer, and Continental Sausage, who is donating the Brats! A separate announcement will be created for this event, but I wanted to plant this seed for the sake of your calenders. More info to come!

I hope to see you at both Stammtische!

Bis dann!

Joshua

Check it out!