addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Stammtisch Message Board › Pro bono teaching opportunity

Pro bono teaching opportunity

Joshua
user 4041709
Denver, CO
Post #: 11
Hello,

My name is Mallory Peavler and I am the Activities Director at the brand new Skilled Nursing Facility, The Center at Lincoln in Paker, CO. We are looking for volunteers to come in and teach a German class 1-2 times a month for our patients. Our patients are mainly older adults who are here for rehabilitation. If you could pass this message along to your group members I would really appreciate it! We are located at 12230 Lioness Way, Parker, CO and my contact information is 720-305-5280 or cell 217-714-6858. My email is MPeavler(a)centeratlincoln.com. Thank you so much for your time!

Mallory Peavler