addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Star Fleet Battles Indy Message Board › Pics of the Minis and Map in action.

Pics of the Minis and Map in action.

Nick H.
user 29929812
Avon, IN
Ok everyone, sorry for the delay in posting these - but I have just put in 27 hours of work over the last two days.

I have just posted Pics from last Sundays meetup, Campagn T4 Senario 2.  Please feel free to check the meetup site/photos/Campaign T4 Episode 1.

Also, I have received a new (small) shipment from ADB with the following minis that I will prep for the next Meetup(Episode 2).  1 Fed CVS (with the proper saucer section), 1 Orion Double Raider, and a 3 piece Ferderation Frigate Squadron (this one will not be needed untill later senarios in this campagn).

Admiral Nick Harding