It's time you get started on your dream business, stop working so many overtime hours to make your boss rich, every hour of hard word should be putting money in to your own pocket instead. Create your own work schedule and have more freedom to enjoy your life. Say Yes and you will figure out how, your future business partners, mentors and customers are here at this event.
The fastest and best way to start a successful business is to model your strategy on people who have already accomplished what you want to do. Let our experienced panel of speakers show you the way to success.
Please bring enough business cards to this event, it's a good opportunity to meet new business partners, co-founders and mentors.
The conference room reservation has been confirmed with Pear Studios, we will be in Studio B.
Pearl Studios Building 2 (12th Floor, bet. 35 & 36 street)
519 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Monday, November 24, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
DIRECTIONS: Take the 7,N,R,Q trains to Times Square.
Members from 12 Business Groups will be attending this Presentation and Executives Networking Event.
Please join us and attend this informative presentation event. Meet CEO's and Executives from Corporations in New York City. Find out the reasons why successful people always choose to start their own business. What are the secrets to their success?
During this multimedia presentation, a panel of Business Executive Speakers will talk about their experience relative the following topics:
* How to successfully start a new business in New York City.
* How to get funding for your new company?
* Learn about the many tax savings, advantages and deductions available to business owners.
* How and why you should create a corporation/LLC?
* What are the best ways to create a business web site?
* How to get new customers in New York City and online?
* Finding mentors and partners for your StartUp business.
* How to sell to new customers? (Every guest at this event will have the opportunity to sale real products and practice selling your products to real new customers in the audience and get feedback to improve your sales pitch.)
Executive Speakers and Presenters:
More than 2 famous & successful CEO's in New York City.
* Nancy Hanson, C.E.O., MESSAGE Teddy Bear Company
Experience: Online Stores and CrowdFunding.
* Atanas Valev, CEO, Trimona Foods Inc.
* Andrew Markowitz, C.E.O., Andrew J Markowitz Real Estate, LLC
Education: New York University, School of Real Estate
* Bruce Schoenberg, C.E.O. / Business Owner, Oasis Day Spa
* Valerie Garritano, Co-Founder, created and sold a tele-communications business
* Ting Chin, Co-Founder, Linearscape Architecture, PLLCEducation: Harvard University Graduate School of Design
* Nicole Kroese, Sales and Marketing Director at Likeable Local (Media)Education: New York University, Stern School of Business
* Gene Pomerants, Home Based Business Coach
* Lulu Xu, Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley
* Manager from Yelp
* Kristin Wheeler, award winning film maker, director and producer
* Lisa Russell, Emmy® Award-winning documentary filmmaker
* Alyssa Alicino, Manager, NYC Business Solutions
* Annie Zhao, Experienced tax accountant and CPA
Experience: Tax Auditor, NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
* Branch Manager from Popular Community Bank
* Laura Bucko, Vice President, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
* This list of speakers is subject to change
* In 2006, James started his business in New York and met many business professionals along the way. Business Executives will be sharing things learned from doing business in Manhattan, speaking together with other Business Executive Speakers. Avoid making critical mistakes and learn the secrets to successfully Start-Up your business in New York City. Learn from and connect with the experienced professionals, make new friends.
DRESS CODE: Business Casual.
We hope you will enjoy this useful and informative learning presentation.
Please RSVP NOW. Thank You.
New York City Business Owners Network
Asian Business Network
Manhattan Business Club
Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
$$$$$ ADMISSION TICKET PER PERSON: $$$$$:
Early-Bird Admission Paid Online: $30
Pay at the event: $50
Each Ticket includes the presentation by our panel of executive speakers and the networking session. Limited complimentary food will be provided during the beginning of the event at 6:30PM.
Ticket prices will go up as more people sign up and the event gets full.
Please get your ticket on EventBrite.com now, seats are very limited. More than 14,000 people are reading this message and only 28 tickets are left.