|Sent on:||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:44 PM|
Home Business Presentation: How to make money online, part-time, at home
Sunday, February 24, 2013
1:30 PM To 4:00 PM
Also please RSVP for this other EVENT:
salsa dance class for beginners, fun dance lessons with goodMusic
Please signup for this event to learn how to start your own online business
at home and increase your income, part-time.
Free business books will be given away during this event.
THIS PRESENTATION WILL BE HOSTED BY: James Li
* 15 minutes of networking.
* 45 minutes of presentation with personal stories and examples.
* 15 minutes break-time
* 45 minutes of presentation
* FAQs session
In 2006, I started my corporation to do business in New York. Since then I have been learning so many useful lessons together with rewarding successes and failures along the way. I would like to share with you my business notes on many ways to make money online using the internet and online web site services.
I have read over 13 books and learned to make money using many online business service providers over the past 6 years. During this fun presentation, I would like to share with you all the notes from the books and the lessons I've learned from my personal experiences of making money online.
Presentation topics include but are not limited to the following:
- How to start these types of businesses in New York:
Sole Proprietorship, S Corporation, LLC Corporation
- How to find a mentor to guide you in your new business
- How to create a good and trusted business brand name
- How to find good customers, business partners and CPAs
- How to grow your business
- How to advertise your business services and products
- How to create free business web sites and host them online
- How to outsource business work projects to India and China
- How to hire good people to work for your business online
- How to bring new web traffic and customers to your web site
- How to pay your contractors and negotiate work contracts
- How to hire and fire employees
- How to fire difficult customers and keep the good ones
- How to find and work with a good CPA for your business
- How to partner up with other businesses on work projects
- How to use the many tax benefits of having your own business
- How to automate your business and free up your time
- How to sell your business to a bigger company
- .... and a few more topics
NOTE: Cost per person for this event=
$20 to be paid at the door.
Please post your suggestions and advice
to make this presentation more useful. We can include your new topics in this class.
Thanks for signing up for this event, I appreciate your support.
Organizer and Consultant,
Webspert Corporation,[masked], [address removed]