addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Startup Grind Chicago Message Board › Last Call for Google Glass Test Drive and Seyi Fabode, Founder of Power2Switch

Last Call for Google Glass Test Drive and Seyi Fabode, Founder of Power2Switch

Tom D.
TomDenison
Deerfield, IL
Grinders:

You have the Power2Switch.  That's right, you can chose who provides your electricity, ultimately saving you money.  Now that is disruption! Inspiration awaits you.  Hear the complete story from Seyi Fabode, the brilliant founder of Power2Switch and how he went from $0 to $20 million in revenue.

You also have the Power 2 Switch on Google Glass and take the much ballyhooed gadgetry for a test drive.  Did I mention it is free?  So, let me lay this out for you.  For $20, here's what Grinders get:

1. Incredible content form prominent local startup and founder.

2. Google Glass Test Drive

3. Delectable treats, i.e. burritos, from Moon Meals

4. Good Vines Wine "On a Mission to Save the World"

Not sure what else I can promise.  You get inspired, educated, connected, Google Glassed, burritoed and if that is not all, you can save the world one glass of wine at a time.  All you have to do is click on this link, get your ticket and show up around 6-ish at 1871.  Bells on (ask your parents).

This Link (again, in case you missed it).

Thanks,

Tom