Startup Grind Chicago Message Board › 2 Reasons Why Babies and Glass Go Together

2 Reasons Why Babies and Glass Go Together

Tom D.
TomDenison
Deerfield, IL
Grinders:
I know, I know, WTF, right?  Well there are two very good reasons why babies and glass, er Google Glass go together:
1.  Babies always seem to strike that certain, incredibly cute priceless pose right when you are least ready to snap a photo.  Now, it's as simple as, "OK Glass, take a picture", given you've got Glass attached to your skull.
2.  I will share my Google Glass with everyone who attends Startup Grind on August 20th, featuring Genevieve Thiers, founder of Sittercity, the best friggin' place on the planet to get a sitter for your baby, or toddler, or 6 and 8 year olds like I have.
(By the way, special priority for Google Glass test drives for all those who attended Startup Grind featuring Seyi Fabode.  I promised you first dibs long ago.)
So here's how it goes.  Zack Price, aka Z-Price, blogger extraordinaire at www.zackprice.com,­ and I will let anyone who comes to Startup Grind on August 20th, take Glass for a drive AND, I will capture 10 second startup pitch videos for all the world to see and enjoy.  OK, at least for everyone in my Google+ circles.
Google Glass aside, I know you are all coming to see one of the most extraordinary founders in Chicago.  Genevieve Thiers is an incredible person, who has seen it all in building her baby, Sittercity.  Come join us, when babies and Glass truly go together:
When: August 20th, 6:00-8:30pm
Where: 1871
Why: Inspiration, Education, Connection
What Else: DJ SchnellE, Delectable Delights (the food, not the band), Beerz, Wine
Why is this sentence baby blue?  Because you click here to get your personalized ticket to Startup Grind!
*************************New Sponsor Alert****************************

*************************New Sponser Alert*****************************
Keep Grinding!
Tom