Startup Grind Chicago Message Board › How To Get 200 Million Page Views - Startup Grind Chicago

How To Get 200 Million Page Views - Startup Grind Chicago

Tom D.
TomDenison
Deerfield, IL
Grinders:

If you want to learn how to get 200 million page views and then monetize, you must attend the next Startup Grind event.

Emerson Spartz, who I affectionately call the boy wonder, is the most amazing person I have ever met, and I have met thousands upon thousands of folks, including a Who's Who of tech startup founders.  This cat is like no other, and will blow your mind with his mind.  Let me just share one anecdote to give you an idea.  Starting at age 12, Emerson read four biographies of prominent people each and every day!  That's right, every day!  Are you kidding me?  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  One day you will tell your kids, "Yeah, way back in 2013 I saw and met Emerson Spartz." Your kids will say, "No way!"  And, you will say, "Way."

Here's all you have to do to attend.  Click on this very prominent link below to purchase your personalized, one-of-a-kind badge that will allow you admission to THE event in September, maybe ever.  It all starts at 6:00pm, September 17th at 1871.  DJ SchnellE will be providing toe-tapping beats.  MoonMeals will be providing delicious and nutritious treats.  I will be hosting the soon-to-be-billionaire Emerson Spartz.

THIS IS THE LINK WHERE YOU CLICK AND THEN BUY YOUR TICKET.  50% OFF!

See you on the 17th.  Don't be late!

Thanks,

Tom