addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Startup Grind Mexico City Message Board › Looking for business groups interested in information about improving operat

Looking for business groups interested in information about improving operations and planning

Ethan
user 77747752
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I'm coming to Mexico City at the end of July and am interested in connecting with business groups. I travel frequently to deliver my presentations and am also seeking networking opportunities.
Did you know the #1 cause of business failure is planning – either lack of planning or poor planning? And nine of the top 10 causes of business failure are related to lack of experience – not in your chosen field, but in business operations. What is the right balance between sharing your message and executing your primary business functions? What are the risks of poor operations, and how do you mitigate them? How do you best protect your reputation in the marketplace? How does business planning relate to agility? How does careful planning unleash innovation and enable you and your colleagues to win in the marketplace? I will share best practices learned from working with numerous startups at various points during their life cycles. I am former television producer turned entrepreneur, and the insights I've gleaned are sure to help you and your organization.