Startup Grind Singapore Message Board › Looking co-founder for croudfounding Project

Looking co-founder for croudfounding Project

Pravin M.
pravinmishra88
Gurgaon, IN
Post #: 15
I am an entrepreneur at heart and passionate about entrepreneurship. Expert Ruby and Rails developer with more than 4 year of meeting business goals with Ruby on Rails.

Looking for an experienced Business Development co-founder who will be Director - BD with complete responsibility to develop the business through various marketing & sales channels like Email, Social Media, Toll-free, affiliate, rewards, etc. He/She will be responsible to recruit/train/manage Sales/Marketing teams for each state in India. The web based platform is ready for validation phase/Beta Launch.. Interested!!!

Shall be glad to discuss more.
Son Le T.
user 19386301
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Hi

Are you based in Singapore or India? If you are based in Singapore, I would like to invite you to our event on 29th August and share with others about this project. You might want to check cofounderslab.com or angelist.com. Alternatively, you can announce on our chapters in India (Chennai, Bangalor & New Delhi)

Son
Pravin M.
pravinmishra88
Gurgaon, IN
Post #: 17
Hi Son,
I am located in India. Thanks a lot for all useful links. It's need of new generation entrepreneur Due to the rise of the Internet and in particular social media, powerful social networks have emerged. I would love to assist technically if any one interested to launch in his region.