align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Startup Grind Silicon Valley Message Board › Need your advice on GOTO market approach?

Need your advice on GOTO market approach?

A former member
Post #: 6
Guys,
I need your opinion. I have been building an iphone app related to finance. Its ready for beta (you may be say limited scale at production).
What is the best approach?

* If need to go for beta from iTunes store, how to go about as apple does not allow 'beta' tag in meta description?
* Should i make the app by invitation by inserting logic in app but go LIVE directly?

Other related aspect is :

* Do i need to worry about the scalability now?

Like everyone, I am optimistic about this app (like your own kid) that it has potential to reach the top of charts:)

What is the best strategy considering that i have not raised any public funds and everything is going out from my pocket?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rakesh