This Meetup is designed for company founders and newbie salespeople determined to figure out the science of the sale. In our last Meetup, we had several entrepreneurs that are out there with a great product and just need a little guidance on how to manage the sales process.
So... that's what we'll do!
Bring any (or all!) of the following with you:
* A gnarly sales opportunity with an active prospect where you'd like some help;
* A prospect that you'd like to pull into a sales process but haven't figured out how to crack;
* How and when to offer special pricing;
* How to maximize your product demos;
* How to identify and work purchasing committtees;
* Or any old sales question that you have...
The event will be an open the conversation to everyone attending to ask their sales questions, identify case studies, and discuss as a group how to solve your sales questions.
Food & stuff
We'll have water and lite snacks (granola bars, nuts). Feel free to bring a snack with you if you can't grab dinner before the event. Quiet food appreciated (i.e. no crunchy potato chip bags or carrot bunches... :--)