We'll discuss TechTarget's approach to customer development during the early years and how that's changed since the 2008 recession with Featured Guest Jeremy Hurley, a 10-year sales veteran with TechTarget.
What we'll talk about:
- Selling to industry giants like Cisco, Oracle, and Microsoft during the early years
- Developing customized proposals & pricing guidance
- Recruiting & hiring sales teams as an early-stage company
- Channel focus & sales territory alignment
Jeremy is the Associate Publisher & Director of Sales with TechTarget
He joined TechTarget in 2002 when the company was an early-stage company developing itself after the dot-com collapse. He's a six-time President's Club award-winner and now manages an 8-person sales team responsible for nearly a third of TechTarget's annual revenue.
TechTarget is an online media company providing technology marketers with innovative media that delivers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions- the leading place on the Internet to target CTOs, CIOs, IT Directors, and Technology Managers.
6:15-6:30 - Network & find a seat
6:30-6:35 - Introduction
6:35-7:00 - Fireside Chat where Scott peppers Jeremy with questions
7:00-7:30 - Open forum Q&A. Bring your sales questions!!
7:30-7:45 - Wrap up
7:45- 8:00 - Network and depart
* Light snacks provided. Bring food and muchies. Quiet food preferred. :-)