addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Startup Weekend Chicago Message Board › Place Holder Organizer

Place Holder Organizer

A former member
Post #: 1
I just noticed this group does not have an organizer. I will contact the Startup Weekend organization to find out what they want to do with the group. In the mean time, feel free to post startup related ideas, events, commentaries, etc in good faith that they underlying firm would wish this community to do.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Phillip,
I am one of the organizers of Startup Weekend Chicago and someone recently pointed out that their was a meetup group. It would be great if I could be added as an organizer to make sure the correct info for events we host is posted. Thanks.

chriscampbell [at]