addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Startup Milwaukee Message Board › No Meetup This Month

No Meetup This Month

Steve G.
user 4519391
Milwaukee, WI
All,

I will be at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs' Conference tomorrow and unable to host the Lean Startup Meetup. I hope (and encourage) you all to attend the Conference.

My hope was to host the Meetup there, but there is a conflict in time as the Governor's Business Plan winners will be announced during lunch.

If you do attend, please look for me in the Startup Cafe. I have a team of developers demonstrating the lean startup methodology by launching a real company in 24 hours beginning at 11:00am today.

If I don't see you at the conference, I look forward to reconnecting with you in July!

Thanks,

Steve