Startup Milwaukee Message Board › Stepping Down

Stepping Down

Steve G.
user 4519391
Milwaukee, WI
Hey everyone,

It's been great getting to know all of you. Due to my schedule I'm stepping down as Organizer of this Meetup and I've nominated Matt Cordio to take over. However, I believe every Meetup ought to be directed by it's member community so don't be shy about reaching out to Matt and letting him know what you'd like out of the Meetup. He's got great experience to draw from and lots of energy and people to help with the subject matter of future Meetups.

Please stay in touch if there's anything I can do to help you!

Steve
Matthew C.
user 17551541
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

One thing is certain, Milwaukee needs more Steve Glynns! I want to thank Steve for taking the initiative to organize this group over the past 7 months under Steve's leadership, the community has grown from 0 to 75 members held four successful meetup events. I'm excited and energized to work on keeping this meetup community growing and moving forward as Steve moves on to work on some exciting new things!

As Steve mentioned, the success of this meetup group will be determined by the involvement and engagement of the membership community. I want to assure you that myself and the other co-organizers of this group keep this in our minds as we are planning future events; we are excited and energized to work with the talented people who belong to this meetup community and hope to grow our user-base and increase the group's exposure to the lean startup methodology.

My door is always open and I would love to hear your feedback and ideas for future meetup venues, speakers, or meetup topics; feel free to shoot me an email: matt@startupmke.org.

I am confident that together we can startup Milwaukee and change the world. Stay tuned for details on our next meetup (details should be coming in the next week or so).

Venture forth!
att